Join us for the second edition of our Seasoul Collective surfing week 2018! Let’s get away for a week of Intermediate surf sessions in one of Europe’s most cultural cities, located on the northern coast of the Spanish Basque Country.
Surf the town beach, right in front of the breathtaking historical scenery of San Sebastian, stretch out in restorative yoga sessions, dive into the the millions of pintxos bars at night and wake up with a healthy and nourishing breakfast that gives you power for the day. In you free time you can roam through the city or explore the Basque Country area.
One week of intermediate surf training, yoga and cultural immersion From Thursday to Thursday. Check in at 2.00pm 8 days/ 7 nights.
May 17th to 24th 2018
ACCOMMODATION & PRICES:
Accommodation in shared room with only one other person, same gender: 799 €. (Single rooms on request)
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PACK:
– 7 nights of relaxed accommodation at Donosti Chill Retreat House
– 4 days of surf lessons + 5 days of special Yoga for surfers
– 1 pintxo tour & 1 city tour by Donosti Chill host and local expert, Ale Romo
– 1 hiking tour to Pasaia- St. James path
– Photographic coverage of the retreat by host and professional photographer, Ale Romo
– 2 vouchers for lunch at healthy vegetarian bio shop & takeaway Green Korner
– Daily healthy breakfast + welcome homemade dinner + snacks, etc.
EXTRA ACTIVITIES UPON REQUEST:
– Road trips to France and/or the Basque Country area
– Car & Bicycle hire
– Guided tours and excursions
– Extra yoga lessons
– Airfare to San Sebastian
– Pickup Airport (very easy to get to the house, check below how to get to San Sebastian). In case you’re bringing your board we can arrange a pick up from the airport.
– Meals & drinks purchased at restaurants or local cafes & bars
– Staff Tipping
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS:
– Early bird: Get a 50€ discount if booking is made before 1 April 2018
– 300€ to reservation of your place (non refundable). Rest due by 15 May 2018
– Refunds will be reviewed & treated individually
– Please note that there is likely to be other guests staying at the house who are not part taking in the retreat. All guests are encouraged to be respectful of each other space.
HOW TO GET TO SAN SEBASTIAN:
You have plenty of flights available to San Sebastian airport; but also to Bilbao airport, and Biarritz, France airport from many points in Europe. Also train and buses lines are available directly to city downtown and our house is just 10 mins. walking to the bus/train station.
Buses from nearby airports to San Sebastian:
– Bus from Bilbao by Pesa.net/ 1h30/ at 17,10€
– Bus from Biarritz by Pesa.net/ 1h/ 7,00€
– Bus from San Sebastian by Ekialdebus & Lurraldebus / 20mins./ 2,50€